Theater Manager Job Profile and Description
A theater manager is responsible for the production arrangements of artistic work with creative and commercial skills. A theatre manager leads the publicity and marketing policies along with budget handling of programs. A passionate candidate can opt for theatre manager job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- He has to plan for the upcoming theatre events by maintaining audience ratio and has to plan the promotional activities to ensure desired count of audiences.
- A theatre manager is to plan working program by negotiating and liaising with production houses.
- He has to commission new art work and take care of direction during the completion of accepted art work.
- He needs to explore and research on new production houses and companies.
- He requires to attend the marketing and promotional meetings and to make out budget according to requirement.
- A theatre manager needs to be in touch with producers and other theatre managers to plan forthcoming theatre events.
- He has to maintain communication bridge with local communities, relevant bodies, educational institutes and local industries.
Skills and Specifications
- He should be able to organise the meetings with board of directors.
- He must be aware about the finance control and monetary system which is to be invested in events and plays.
- He must have leadership skills to control stage staff and front staff.
- He should be able to contact funding bodies and charities to arrange sufficient funds for theatre events.
- He should be creative.
- He should have good communication skills.
Education and Qualifications
A theatre manager should be at least graduates in any stream along with three years of diploma courses and to work on senior theatre manager post. He must be a Post Graduate in Art & Theatre stream along with courses in theatre management.
Medical Office Administrator Job Description
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description