Property Accounting Administrator Job Profile and Description
The Property Accounting Administrator is mostly employed in large commercial companies with extensive properties used in the business. Properties could be real estate used by a chain of malls, department stores or boutiques that are owned by these business or under long term lease, locally or overseas. They can also be warehouses, manufacturing facilities or a fleet of airlines or delivery vehicles. The position supervises a team of fixed property accountants each assigned to various types of accounts or by geographies. The Property Accounting Administrator also accounts for the productive use of these properties, updating of valuation for tax purposes and their disposal when needed.
Property Accounting Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular review of corporate property holdings to ensure they are productively deployed in the business
- Coordinate with business managers in developing the commercial value of real estate holdings
- Conduct biddings for the disposal for unproductive properties
- Conduct negotiations with property owners to secure the best deals for any long-term property leases.
- Review and approve capitalization and depreciation schedules in the general ledger posting
- Liaise with government and real estate brokers for updating property valuations, council rates and land tax calculations.
Property Accounting Administrator Skills and Specifications
- Highly organized with ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and financially minded,
- Excellent computer literacy with strong command of Spreadsheets.
Property Accounting Administrator Education and Qualifications
- A BS degree in accounting is basic
- An MBA degree is an advantage
- Previous experience in a finance role handling fixed assets or properties is preferred
Property Accounting Administrator Salary
Depending on the state location or type of industry, the Property Accounting Administrator is a manager who can earn between $65,000 and $95,000 annually on a full time employment.
Medical Office Administrator Job Description
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description