Sales and Marketing Manager Job Profile and Description
The main aim of Sales and Marketing executives is to promote and sell the products and services of the company and resell it to third parties.
Sales and Marketing Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting and coordinating with dealers and distributors and maintaining sales targets and goals.
- Tracking the growth and the progress of the leads who are assigned sales targets.
- Helping in identifying and locating areas of sales opportunities in the market.
- Providing training to the sales force personnel.
- Maintaining and updating various information on the product and customer feedback and send it to the distributor.
- Periodical review and performance appraisal of the sales force team,
- Building contacts with distributors and dealers.
- Coordinating with other marketing departments on product development and market or business development.
- Locating the demand for new product and services offered by the company in the market.
- Following up progress of the leads with their sales targets.
- Seeking out new promotional opportunities for company products.
- Generating intelligence of company competitors.
- Managing sales force and the distribution chain
- Conducting trade fairs, corporate events and conferences.
- Handling the queries and clearing the doubts of the clients and customers in a precise and concise manner.
Sales and Marketing Manager Skills and Specifications
- Good remote and direct sales skills.
- Excellent solid negotiation skills.
- Well versed with the practical application of concepts of sales and marketing.
- Tact for dealing with distributors and dealers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self motivated.
- Can undertake traveling frequently
- Good interpersonal and project management and execution skills.
Sales and Marketing Manager Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Or Management
- A Diploma or Degree in Sales and marketing from an accredited business school or institute.
Sales and Marketing Manager Salary
- Depends largely on the experience, skills and qualifications of the individual.
- The basic salary ranges from $4000 – $10,000.
Advertising Coordinator Job Description
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description