Marketing Sales Manager Job Profile and Description
The second most important department of any company is the sales department. If there is no manufacturing department in a company, then it is the most important department of that company. If a company is not selling anything, then there is no way the company can generate any profit at all and all the responsibilities of selling the products or services of a company is on the marketing and sales department. So, actually this department of the company earns money for every company.
Marketing Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- The prime duty of a marketing sales manager is to manage the whole marketing department of the company, in which he or she is appointed.
- He or she not only has to manage the department, but also has to achieve the sales target, set up by the management.
- He or she has to shepherd all the marketing executives to achieve the sales target.
Marketing Sales Manager Skills and Specifications
- The marketing manager should have the skills to chalk out marketing strategies and implement those strategies.
- The marketing sales manager should possess the ability to guide junior marketing executives.
- He or she should be a very target oriented person.
Marketing Sales Manager Education and Qualification
- If you have a bachelor’s degree, then you can go for the marketing sales manager post.
- You will be preferred for this post, if you have a master’s in business administration degree with marketing specialization.
- You should have experience in direct sales, in order to get the post of marketing sales manager post.
Marketing Sales Manager Job Salary
- The salary of a marketing sales manager varies in the range of $3000-$7000 on a monthly basis.
Advertising Coordinator Job Description
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description