VP Sales & Marketing Job Profile and Description
A Vice President’s job is to directly control and motivates the sales team. A Vice President holds a very responsible position in a company. A Big company can have nation-wise or region wise Vice Presidents.
VP Sales & Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
- He is responsible for handling and controlling all the business developments programs and activities.
- Closely observing the strategic moves of the competitors.
- Developing strategies for implementation of business development
- Hiring and recruiting the right and capable sales force is also an important function a Vice President has to perform in his company.
- All Training and induction programs are managed by him.
- Evaluation and improvement in the nation wide or region wise business development strategies.
- Coordination with other marketing departments and planning integrated marketing communication programs for promoting the products and services of the company.
- Building strong customer relationships and retaining the brand image of the company.
- Responsible for over all sales, business development and pricing policies of the products and services in the company.
VP Sales & Marketing Skills and Specifications
- Excellent team worker and leadership skills to motivate the employees and bring the best out of them.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have an analytical bent of mind and must be good at building strong connections and networks. For business development.
- Well versed with the basics of technology and make it work to his advantage and for the betterment and growth of the company
VP Sales & Marketing Education and Qualifications
- MBA with Sales or Marketing as a specialization.
VP Sales & Marketing Salary
- It depends on the experience and qualifications an individual possesses.
- Also depends on how big the company is.
- The average salary varies from $8,000 – $20,000.
Advertising Coordinator Job Description
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description