Customer Relations Director Job Profile and Description
The Customer Relations Director provides functional leadership to a team of aftersales complaints managers, loyalty program administrators, account management officers, and in-process and post-sales customer relations coordinators and officers. The objective is to support marketing in creating and maintaining customer loyalty and winning back dissatisfied customers.
Customer Relations Director Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the work of a team of customer complaints, account managers and officers to ensure they comply with departmental policies and standards for customer relations excellence.
- Collaborate with market research to ensure any market surveys cover the essential customer relationships and product loyalty performance of the company’s product portfolio
- Design, develop and implement customer win-back programs, feedback questionnaires and aftersales market preferences.
- Conduct customer relations workshops for marketing and sales executives and staff as well as 3rd party or outsourced sellers.
- Conduct final screening interviews for applicants to the department.
- Approve all manpower movement to and from the department
Customer Relations Director Skills and Specifications
- Must have genuine concern for customer care and can empathize with customer complaints
- Must have excellent organization, managerial and leadership skills
- Can work irrespective of work shifts and can put in long hours under extreme pressure
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Customer Relations Director Education and Qualifications
- A college degree in industrial psychology or business degrees with a master’s degree in business administration is basic.
- At least 12-15 years of experience in marketing with the last 6 years in the customer relationship function.
Customer Relations Director Salary
The average annual salary of a Customer Relations Directors depends on the industry, extent of marketing support, state and holder’s qualification. In general, a customer relations director can earn about $67,000 to a high of almost $100,000 annually.
Advertising Coordinator Job Description
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description