International Marketing Career Profile and Description
An international marketing professional is primarily responsible for performing the various strategic and logistical aspects of the international marketing programs. The professionals work in collaboration with the international sales and marketing teams to carry out the promotional & marketing related activities. The primary focus of this position is positioning of the products successfully in the international market.
The international marketer is responsible for development of the product, especially intended for the international markets and regions. The position requires positive collaboration with the international corporate groups, to be successful in the field.
International Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
The position responsibilities are as follows:
- Marketing and management of the existing products across different geographies.
- Developing and implementing promotional plans.
- Developing product forecasts at regular intervals of time.
- Generating and making recommendations for new product ideas.
- Maintaining the distributors and partners network information.
- Developing online marketing campaigns and event materials to support the marketing activities.
- Creating presentations, marketing plans and essential documents.
- Providing backup support for the marketing automation system.
International Marketing Skills and Specifications
The required skills are as follows:
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
International Marketing Education and Qualification
The educational qualifications required are as follows:
- Master’s degree in Business and Marketing or Bachelor’s degree in Business and marketing.
- Experience in exposure to international customers preferred.
- Experience in multilevel marketing is a plus.
- Knowledge of email marketing and CRM preferred.
- Knowledge of financial analysis and market research analysis preferred.
International Marketing Salary
The average salary of an international marketing professional ranges from $120,000 – $128,000.