Tariff Director Job Profile and Description
The Tariff Director provides the functional leadership for a team of pricing managers each assigned to develop the tariff schedules of particular brands or product lines to ensure collective marketability and profitability of the company’s product portfolio. The position oversees the development of pricing structures and mechanisms of its products across geographic location so that sales managers and respond to market price sensitivities to maintain competitive positions.
Tariff Director Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement marketing pricing strategies to support its objectives to strike a healthy balance between target profitability and market price penetration and sensitivities.
- Oversee the conduct of marker research on price elasticity and penetration
- Over see a team of pricing managers assigned to the various brands to ensure they perform their duties and responsibilities as expected.
- Provide final screening interviews for applicants to the department’s management and staff.
- Provide regular updates to senior management on tariff movements and updates for its various brands and market locations.
Tariff Director Skills and Specifications
- Must have a thorough understanding of market pricing dynamics and cost accounting principles to ensure optimum balance between market price sensitivity and profitability objectives
- Must have excellent organizational, managerial and leadership skills.
- Must have excellent v communication and interpersonal skills
Tariff Director Education and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in accountancy, finance, or business administration is basic and an MBA is preferred
- At least 12-15 years of marketing and pricing experience in the relevant industry or business
Tariff Director Salary
The average annual salary of a Customer Relations Directors depends on the industry, extent of marketing support, state and holder’s qualification. In general, a customer relations director can earn about $67,200 to a high of almost $104,300 annually.
Advertising Coordinator Job Description
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description