Customer Service Agent Job Description and Profile
Customer Service Agent’s job entails assisting the customers or clients with travel needs such as ticketing, making reservations, telephone sales etc. These agents may work at airports and booking offices. Their main responsibility is to handle complaints and queries of customers in a professional, kind and tactful manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing explanations to customers on the origin and nature of the problem.
- Solving the problem or getting the issue fixed and informing the customer regarding the problem.
- Assisting customer’s queries regarding ticket reservation, details, checking-in, and boarding flights.
- Retrieving customer queries by telephone or e-mail and work out and sending answer to customer.
- Listening helpdesk voice mails, working out on them, and answering them immediately.
- Identifying the issues of customers rapidly and precisely.
- Informing customers about any changes made after the ticket reservation.
- Coordinating and supervising the assignment of supplementary helpdesk resources.
- Handling the telephone sales and ticket reservations at booking offices.
- Determining problems or issues in queries or complaints handling nature and proposing solutions for Enhancements.
- Taking inbound helpdesk calls while working in office hours.
- Checking lines and categorizing the problems and issues of the customers.
- Helping the customers in boarding the aircraft and issuing the travel tickets.
Skills and Specifications
- Spontaneous, mature, and friendly personality.
- Must be intelligent with ability to handle diverse customers.
- Able to tackle multicultural environment.
- Must have good communication, interpersonal and computer skills.
- Should be able to ameliorate customer service skills.
- Good keyboard skills.
Education and Qualifications
- General education or degree from an accredited institution.
- Interest in helping and working with customers.
Customer Service Manager Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Banker Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Job Descriptions
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Customer Service Engineer Job Description
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Customer Service Administrator Job Description
Communications Dispatcher Job Description
Customer Service Receptionist Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Director Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Manager Job Description
Customer Service Planner Job Description