Sample Customer Service Job Description and Profile
More and more organizations are realizing that an effective customer support is critical to build trust and believe with the existing and potential buyers. With the advancement in technology, many people seek to make a great career in this field. A customer service career encompasses variety of jobs that need a detailed understanding of customer needs. With tools, such as phone, personal computers, fax machine, multiple telephones, a customer service provider communicates with various customers. A customer support provider listens and resolves the problems, grievances, difficulties, and provides constant support in order to enhance their organization’s brand image.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A customer service representative deals with customers directly either by face to face, electronically, or telephone and responds to the customer inquiries promptly.
- A customer service executive formulates resolution and response in a timely and accurate manner and provides excellent customer services.
- A customer service assistant responds to the regular and routine customer inquiries regarding products and services of the organization.
- A customer service advisor provides comprehensive data service to the customers, and advises on available organization’s services and products.
- A customer service supervisor aggrandizes the overall productivity of the organization through creative approach and active experience.
- A customer service coordinator takes service inquiry calls from customers or clients and dispatches the suitable customer service associate to address questions.
- A customer service director assists the lead officer in planning, formulating and developing customer service policies and procedures.
- A customer service manager solves and investigates any customer’s long-standing or complex problems passed on by the customer service assistants.
Skills and Specifications
- Should be impressive telephone etiquette.
- Great communication skills as well as ability to work with others in close manner.
- Able to deliver excellent customer service, externally and internally
- Should have good product knowledge.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution.
Customer Service Manager Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Banker Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Job Descriptions
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Customer Service Engineer Job Description
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Customer Service Administrator Job Description
Communications Dispatcher Job Description
Customer Service Receptionist Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Director Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Manager Job Description
Customer Service Planner Job Description