Customer Service Supervisor Job Description and Profile
Customer Service Supervisor’s job brings with the position, a plethora full of challenges that require a comprehensive understanding of the very basic customer service skills. The responsibility of the supervisor is to concentrate on the reputation of the organization and the customer satisfaction to achieve the craved target and aggrandizing the overall productivity of the organization through creative approach and active experience. Supervisors plan, organize, and direct associates to deliver excellent and high-standard customer service support to the organization’s customers.
Duties and Specifications
- Energizing and motivating teams through positive support of assessable, favorable, and speedy customer service standards.
- Providing feedback and follow up on the performance of tasks to customer service support associates.
- Elevating all personnel performance related issues to the Manager of customer service immediately.
- Providing recognitions and motivation of the team of customer service representatives.
- Educating team to drive sales through using suggestive selling skills and promotions.
- Executing store contests and creating incentives to encourage associates.
- Responding and taking actions to customer concerns and complaints.
- Screening associate level applied candidates and conducting interviews for the applied post.
- Completing new hires paperwork, and providing functional and orientation training for all potential customer service associates.
- Executing all down time and emergency operating procedures and processes as appropriate.
- Practicing and ensuring compliance with that of all the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Communicating solutions, successes, and opportunities to the Manager of customer service.
- Supervising and training associates customer service as well as loss prevention policies.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitude.
- Good people skills to build solid relationships with professionals at all levels.
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work.
- Calmness under pressure and maintain records in timely and accurate mode.
- Good decision-making, communication, and IT skills.
Education and Qualifications
- General degree or associate’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience in customer service activities.
Customer Service Manager Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Banker Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Job Descriptions
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Customer Service Engineer Job Description
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Customer Service Administrator Job Description
Communications Dispatcher Job Description
Customer Service Receptionist Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Director Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Manager Job Description
Customer Service Planner Job Description