Customer Service Executive Job Description and Profile
Customer Service Executives are accountable for formulating resolution and response in a timely and accurate manner and providing excellent customer services. Their main responsibility is to define a customer service strategy of the organization. This strategy includes using training, technology, developing, and improving employees’ skills, maintaining consistent quality control, standardizing procedures and policies, and establishing expectations of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining customers focus on all times and answering to customer’s enquiries using the standard guidelines.
- Taking ownership of complaint and queries and proactively following through to resolution.
- Making ensure that all customers’ queries are well-investigated and resolved, and escalating queries if appropriate to supervisor.
- Assisting management and Team Manger with any assigned special projects and providing backup to the team manager when required.
- Maintaining working cognition of each customer service process for various market segments and communicating issues to team manager.
- Developing and mentoring new staff to satisfy customer service requirements.
- Maintaining professional strong working relationship with external and internal customers, colleagues, and customer service management.
- Supporting decisions made by customer service management and conveying positively to reinforce the team members.
- Identifying and escalating consistent or recurring problems with the systems functionality.
- Assisting in improving and monitoring procedures and processes to ensure the cost-effective and the most efficient service.
- Assisting in preparing and developing the documentation of the organization’s standard policies and procedures towards customer service.
Skills and Specifications
- Willingness to discover and develop.
- Friendly, polite and tactful attitude.
- Excellent communication and good presentation skills.
- Ability to cope up with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to motivate and energize the fellow team members.
- Ability to tackle with diverse customers.
Education and Qualifications
- General education degree from an accredited institution.
- High school diploma.
- Experience in Customer Service activities.
Customer Service Manager Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Banker Job Profile and Description
Customer Service Job Descriptions
Customer Service Clerk Job Description
Customer Service Engineer Job Description
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
Customer Service Administrator Job Description
Communications Dispatcher Job Description
Customer Service Receptionist Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Director Job Description
Customer Service Assistant Manager Job Description
Customer Service Planner Job Description