Data Entry & Information Processing Job Profile and Description
The Data Entry & Information Processing professional has the responsibility of constantly updating a company’s data base with recent information. This pattern of constant processing can be of different types- purchasing of orders, updating of customer’s information, inputting of the latest financial data etc. The work of the data entry and information professional operation is to ensure the smooth operation of the data base of the organization for which he works. Apart from the regular data entry work, they have to create more advanced databases whenever required and train new data entry analysts after they are hired.
Data Entry & Information Processing Duties and Responsibilities
- Inputting all types of data into computer programs in order to store the information for future use.
- Working with different types of information related to personal identification- from medical records to as billing amounts.
- Preparing letters, mailing labels and reports for future usage purposes.
- Adjusting of data formats, editing of the existing information and proofreading their work in order to ensure the accuracy of the work done by them.
- Working both with computers and manually in order to enter data.
- Making use of scanners to capture all necessary information.
Data Entry & Information Processing Skills and Specifications
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good speed and attention to accuracy.
- Eye for details.
- Hard working.
- Tenacity to conduct monotonous and repetitive work.
Data Entry & Information Processing Education and Qualifications
- High school diplomas or bachelor’s degree in any subject would be adequate.
- Good skill with computers and ability to work with Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access effectively is highly imperative.
Data Entry & Information Processing Salary
Part time data entry specialists are generally paid $8 per hour up to $15 per hour while the full time data entry clerk earn up around $30,000 per year.
Medical Office Administrator Job Description
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description