Executive Assistant Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant is a support function exercising alter-ego duties to an executive in the company. The position is often attached to a vice president position at the minimum. Tasked with handling critical and confidential administrative responsibilities at the department level, the Executive Assistant is also known to act in behalf of the executive in his absence.
Executive Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Maintain an well-organized filing system that secures confidential files using the available systems as may be supported by the data security experts in the IT department
- Distribute and cascade down the hierarchy all executive directives, bulletins and decisions as may be promulgated at the executive levels that impacts the relevant operations.
- Manage, prioritize and coordinate schedules for conference calls, inter-office meetings and seminars to ensure no conflicts and priority issues.
- Participate in any ad hoc project team in the planning and coordination of events within the department involving executives, management and staff participation, ensuring that all logistics, food and audio visual equipment are available for these events.
- Summarize reports, white papers, proposals and other documents submitted to the executive for approval or review as may be required;
- Assist the executive in the review of individual office budgets and consolidate into the departmental budget for submission to the corporate budget office.
- Handle travel arrangements for executives overseas including all land transfers and hotel accommodations.
- Handle career movements of management staff in coordination with the HR department, ensuring that salaries and benefits remain confidential as required.
- Assist in ensuring that all management personnel within the department maintain open communication and cooperation to seamlessly achieve departmental objectives.
CFO Job Responsibilities
Call Center Manager Job Description
HVAC Technician Job Description
IT Manager Job Description and Profile
Sales Career Descriptions
Retail Career Descriptions
Research Career Descriptions
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions