Internet Marketing Job Profile and Description
An internet marketing professional is someone who is responsible for marketing the websites, blogs or any other online resource of his clients. He has the responsibility of making the web resource visitor–friendly with quality content.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The internet marketing professional has to ensure that the web resource he is marketing has content that has been set in a way for visitors to easily use and understand.
- He has to make sure that the web resource are well–researched, interesting and have unique content.
- He has to find out ways of increasing the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of the web resource.
- He has to develop links with quality websites in order to market his web resource for better profits.
- He may have to develop and maintain various social profiles in social and professional networking websites such as Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn and Twitter for promoting his web resource.
- He has to constantly update himself on ways to increase the popularity of his web resource.
Skills and Specifications
- An internet marketing professional has to have a very good knowledge about the World Wide Web.
- He need to possess very good technological skills as his main job is to constantly tweak and change his web resources to make it as SEO–friendly as possible.
- He needs to have the ability to work in front of a computer for long hours each day. Most internet marketing specialists need to work all 7 days a week.
- He needs to research and update himself regularly on SEO optimization tools.
Education and Qualifications
Internet marketing professionals need to have at least a high school diploma. More than education, this profession requires superior technological and computer skills and a desire to learn as much about the Web as possible.
Advertising Coordinator Job Description
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description