Investment Analyst Career Description
Investment analysts analyse investment decisions of a firm and choose those investments that increasing the profitability of the firm and creates value to investors and shareholders of the firm. Markets are vulnerable to fluctuations due to various reasons. These reasons need to be understood analysed. Candidates who want to become investment analysts should not be risk averse as less risk is followed by fewer profits. Investment analysts should analyse various stocks through technical and fundamental analysis and find profitable investment ventures. Investment analysts are specialists in their field and hence they need specialised knowledge in finance, particularly in topics like wealth management, security analysis and portfolio management, risk management, etc.
Investment Analyst Job Career Description
- An investment analysis should be aware of how markets work and correlate causes and effects of stock market fluctuations.
- They need to conduct in depth research in various stocks to form investment buckets that are likely to give attractive profits.
- The investment analysis will be helpful to convince prospective investors into investing in the proposed investment and project a likely profit.
- They are very helpful in wealth management and mutual fund agencies. They assist fund managers into managing various kinds of investments.
- They project likely good and bad stocks in the future and help investors who are not able to choose investments themselves due to lack of technical and fundamental knowledge.
Investment Analyst Career Salary
Candidates who want to become investment analysts find opportunities in investment services, financial services, investment consulting firms, asset management companies, insurance and financial firms. To become investment analysts, candidates need to have core relevant experience for at least 4-5 years. The National Salary Data estimates as release by Pay Scale project the compensation of an investment analyst to be in the range of $40,000 to $105,000 per year with the median salary being $75,000 per year.
Warehouse Operation Manager Career Description
Warehouse Coordinator Career Description
Warehouse Manager Career Description
Travel Consultant Career Description
Travel Agency Manager Career Description
Travel Coordinator Career Description
Transportation Supervisor Career Description
Transportation Engineer Career Description
Transportation Manager Career Description
HR Trainee Career Description
Sales Trainee Career Description
Marketing Trainee Career Description