Junior Administrator Job Profile and Description
A junior administrator’s job is to provide a wide range of administrative and secretarial support to the business administrator and the team of directors on a day-to-day basis. The junior administrator is responsible for the direction of procedures, changes in office policy, working methods, etc. They are responsible for the administration and are more often allocated as mentors to certain directors of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
Here are some primary responsibilities of a junior administrator:
- Coordinate all administrative functions and duties including document handling and production.
- Prepare presentation materials and post daily distributions to the group.
- Handle telephone calls and messages regarding delivery and procurement.
- Manage the team and plan programs on a daily basis.
- Ensure updates and organization of all information systems and various directories.
- Assemble and update new projects or sales.
- Travel and attend conferences and book venues for business meetings and gatherings.
- Responsible for maintaining facility records and make sure they are securely intact in an accurate manner and in accordance with the policies and regulatory requirements of the administrative department.
- Hold responsibility for the accounts payable to the community and other particular accounts.
- Assist the administrator with the routine reports and other requests needed.
- Participate in the recruitment, screening, interview, hiring and training of staff in consultation with the administrator.
- Assist the administrator in overseeing the staff and participate in taking disciplinary action.
- Coordinate the orientation and training of the staff in accordance to the administrator’s orders and requests.
- Exercise independent judgment and relieve the administrator of routine actions.
- Do multi-tasking and effectively apply word-processing and other application programs needed in the course of assigned duties.
- Order materials, supplies and equipment once approved by the administrator.
- Handle records for purchase orders and other inventories.
- Receive and process information of confidential nature and ensure that such information is strictly kept confidential.
- Ensure that all documents are properly reviewed. A junior administrator is expected to be accurate and conforms to the rules, procedures, policies and regulations of the company.
- A junior administrator also performs other related duties required.
Medical Office Administrator Job Description
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description