Office Administrator Job Profile and Description
The office administrator covers a broad spectrum of functions, ranging from handling human resources to balancing financial assets, depending on the previously agreed-upon policies of the organization. The scope of their responsibilities is closely dependent on their qualifications, educational attainment and level of expertise. The office administrator is responsible for ensuring smooth operations within the organization while upholding the institution’s mission and vision and adhering to its set standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities that are expected to be performed by a competent office administrator are the following:
- Maintain close supervision on the daily functions of the staff, ensuring productivity and checking the quality of the output.
- Perform job interviews and see to it that they are done according to the standards of the institution.
- Orient, educate and train fresh employees, acquaint them with their specific responsibilities, communicate in clear terms what is expected from them, and introduce them to the institution’s vision and mission statement.
- Manage payroll and ensure accurate, timely and efficient distribution of salaries.
- Provide staff with room for improvement by providing continuous education and giving valuable feedback on their job.
- Conduct assessment and evaluation on a continuous basis regarding the performance of the staff and aids in the process of promotion.
- Ensure the maintenance of a working environment that yields productivity and furnishes essential office supplies.
- Oversee planning, organizing and managing of the various activities done within and outside the institution.
- Conduct close observation and make all the essential recommendations to the management regarding more effective and more organized handling of specific operations within the institution.
- Serve as the reporter of estimated yearly expenditures and produce written output regarding the institution’s budget.
- Handle matters that are directly related to the leave privileges of the workers of the institution.
- Maintain an effective medium of communication and close collaboration among the workers in the organization.
- Serve as the receiver of important mail, documents and ordered items delivered to the organization’s address.
- Perform a series of secretarial functions for the committee and provide additional services depending on the individual policies of the institution.
Medical Office Administrator Job Description
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description