A legal job specification is a highly processed summary of a particular vacancy, which is intentionally drafted for the use of interested candidates, who are willing to apply for a legal job position. A legal job specification guides the deserving candidates to apply for an available job position. It is a detailed outline of required legal education requirements, necessary legal knowledge & clerical responsibilities and essential experience of practicing law. Legal assistant, lawyer and legal secretary are the legal job positions which are represented by the distinctively created job specification. A legal job specification clears the objective of an offered legal job. Therefore, a legal job specification can be varied as depending upon the different legal jobs.
Types of the legal job specifications:
- Legal executive job specification
- Legal advisor job specification
- Criminal justice job specification
- Law clerk job specification, etc
Following suggested points play a vital role to prepare an effective legal job specification:
- Concentrate on a legal job designation and try to consider the important points which are to be mentioned in a legal job specification.
- Point out the desired legal qualification such as a diploma, bachelor & masters in law, legal management, administration, conflict management and dispute resolution, etc.
- State the expected experience in the legal field.
- Mention about the needed skills sets including strong decision making ability, effective interpersonal & conversational skills, knowledge of legal documentation & maintenance along with honesty& patience.
Trainee Job Specifications
Call Center Manager Job Description
HVAC Technician Job Description
IT Manager Job Description and Profile
Sales Career Descriptions
Retail Career Descriptions
Research Career Descriptions
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions