Marketing Executive Job Profile and Description
Marketing executives are involved in promotion of brands, products, services or different ideas. Their job is to influence target customers to buy their products maintaining long term relations with them.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A marketing Executive has to advertise various products, services or brands.
- He has to maintain public relations.
- He has to implement distribution of products.
- He has to coordinate with and report to his senior officers
- He has to organize various events for the promotion of company.
- He has to constantly try for the development of his product.
- He has to maintain the link between media, suppliers and customers.
- He has to arrange seminars at different places for creating awareness about his services.
- He has to meet customers, explain them the details of his products or services credibly.
Skills and Specifications
- Marketing of any brand or product is very challenging so one has to be very positive and determined to face day to day challenges in this field.
- A marketing executive should be creative in elevating the name of its brand, service or product.
- He should have an analytical mind to study the market strategies.
- Hard work is the basic skill needed in this job to be successful.
- He should be a cogent speaker who should easily persuade others to buy his products, thus convincing skills are very important for these jobs.
- He has to be very patient in dealing with different types of customers.
- He should be able to handle pressure of work.
- He should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Education and Qualifications
For becoming a Marketing executive one has to be graduate from any field. For higher position and to enjoy perks in this field an MBA or any other higher degree in management will always be helpful.
Advertising Coordinator Job Description
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description