Marketing Officer Job Profile and Description
A Marketing officer coordinates various markting activities of an organisation.His job consists of developing various marketing concepts, endorsements, managing special events and promotional seminars for a product or services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- He has to develop good relations with media and staff.
- He has to perform the duties assigned by the marketing manager.
- He is responsible for organizing marketing campaigns.
- He has to be present on all marketing events and presentations.
- He has to give his assistance in achieving precise targets and objects planned by the company.
- He has to maintain a communication between internal and external dealers.
- He has to meet the deadlines given by the company.
- He has to present his writing and proof reading skills under the guidance of marketing manager.
- He has to provide satisfactory data to the marketing manager for valuable budgetary management of specific activities.
- He has to ensure that there is proper distribution of all printed advertisements to all departments of the company.
Skills and Specifications
- A marketing officer should be creative and innovative in his ideas.
- He should possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- He should be highly positive in his thoughts.
- He should be meticulous in performing every job.
- He should have decision making ability to handle various campaigns on his own.
- He should be able to take challenges and can work under pressure.
- He should have perception of changing marketing policies.
- He should have knowledge about the latest technologies and market trends.
- He should have teamwork skills.
- He should have good interpersonal and marketing skills.
- He should have strong convincing power.
Education and Qualifications
For becoming a marketing officer one has to acquire a bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing field. MBA is preferred in majority of the companies.
Advertising Coordinator Job Description
Fashion Marketing Manager Job Description
Food Marketing Manager Job Description
Market Research Analysts Job Description
Market Research Manager Job Description
Marketing Associate Job Description
Senior Manager Digital Marketing Job Description
Marketing Operations Strategist Job Description
Marketing Communications Coordinator Job Description
Market Planning Director Job Description
Trade Marketing Job Description
Consumer Market Researcher Job Description