Office Manager Responsibilities
An office manager is the lowest management position that provided leadership to a branch office or the smallest manageable unit in any department of the company – HR, accounting, marketing, purchasing, etc. The position is tasked to put to optimum uses the resources of an office and supervise its staff positions to achieve a cohesive oneness in achieving the unit’s functional objective.
Office Manager Job Responsibilities
- Implement corporate directives and standards in performing the specific functional mission, objectives and mandates for the office
- Coordinate with corporate HR in filling up office vacancies, developing job descriptions for new positions and ensuring that its people have the correct compensation package.
- Motivate and develop incentives for staff to perform at their best in line with office performance standards that would allow them to progress with their respective careers.
- Develop training programs together with HR that make use of in-house training facilities and resources; to this end, procure services of 3rd party trainers as necessary for careers enhancement and job enrichment.
- Coordinate with office or building administrators to ensure that office environment conducive to high productivity levels remain at its peak.
- Implement corporate short-term production plans for the office
- Coordinate with other units in the organization for a seamless and harmonious working relationship to ensure that input to the office are received promptly for processing as well as ensuring office output are made according to specification and deadlines
- Implement office performance metrics, codes of ethical conduct and disciplinary actions, including termination if warranted, for anyone incurring infractions.
Office Job Specifications
HVAC Technician Job Description
Sales Career Descriptions
Retail Career Descriptions
Research Career Descriptions
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions
Marketing Career Descriptions
Manufacturing Career Descriptions
Management Career Descriptions