Receptionist Job Specification
A Receptionist, an individual who greets customers, visitors, or patients, attends them and deals with inquiries face to face or on the phone. A receptionist’s main responsibility is to monitor and communicate telephone, e-mail communications and to provide general clerical and administrative support to relevant department. The roles, responsibilities and duties of a receptionist vary from one organization to the other.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of computers as well as necessary applicable software applications.
- Knowledge of principles and practices concerning customer service.
- Skillfulness in keyboard data entry functions with speed and greater accuracy.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to operate switchboard.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and other fundamental data based applications.
- Ability to exhibit a calm friendly, courteous yet professional look as well as comportment, all times.
- Must possess good IT and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to receive calls and write down the telephone messages, raise invoices, book meetings, and order stationery.
- Should be able to maintain the visitor’s logbook entering their going out and coming timings.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with multitasking ability.
- Ability to handle the duties to be executed by the office manager or office administrator in their absence.
- Ability to understand written sentences as well as paragraphs in writing works related documents
- Ability to operate photocopier, fax machine, and scanner.
- Ability to work in flexible working hours.
- Good anger and stress management ability.
- Ability to understand, carry out and convey multiple written and verbal instructions.
Telecom Job Specifications
Call Center Manager Job Description
HVAC Technician Job Description
IT Manager Job Description and Profile
Sales Career Descriptions
Retail Career Descriptions
Research Career Descriptions
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions