Web Designer Job Specification
The job of the Web Designer is challenging and involves working on various tasks ranging from communication with the clients to the development and maintenance of the designed web page. A web designer is mainly involved in designing a webpage that meets the client’s requirements and specifications. He is responsible for the web page layout, organization of the website, and its visual appearance.
Web Designer SpecificationS
- Knowledge of typography as well as should own an interesting and effective writing style.
- Must be well known with issues related to server or browser compatibility.
- Must possess strong visual and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to listen to the client closely to create pages that meet the client’s requirement.
- Able to operate well under tight pressure of changing demands and deadlines.
- Ability to write HTML code.
- Knowledge of contemporary trends and techniques in web design.
- Flexible attitude with ability to work individually or as a part of a small team.
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills.
- Must be proactive, results driven, team player and self-motivated individual.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must exhibit a top level of integrity.
- Passionate about the support and success of company and fellow employees.
- Excellent understanding of grammar.
- Ability to work in flexible working hours.
- Good anger and stress management ability.
- Ability to work single-handedly for long periods.
Telecom Job Specifications
Call Center Manager Job Description
HVAC Technician Job Description
IT Manager Job Description and Profile
Sales Career Descriptions
Retail Career Descriptions
Research Career Descriptions
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions