A research job specification educates an interested candidate to choose the deserving vacancy by estimating the posted job requirements. A research job specification explains the necessary research experience, skills to contribute into research projects and abilities to fulfil the offered analytical & technical research job duties. After evaluating a research job specification, a job seeker can initiate the recruitment process with the HR department of an employer organization. A research job specification can be created uniquely by considering the different research job designations.
Types of research job specifications:
- Clinical research job specification
- Market research job specification
- Operational research job specification
- Research development manager job specification, etc
Following given factors must be considered for drafting an impressive job specification:
- Decide the vital factors for outlining a remarkable research job specification by considering the available vacancy.
- State the needed research work experience such as monitoring, completing & setting up a research project & trailing protocols, preparing research documentation and consulting with the regulatory authority.
- Mention the desired research skills needed for the job profile like analytical bent of mind, sharp and accurate calculation, creativity, having an eye for details and others.
- The Research job specification should also mention about any special skills sets or educational qualifications needed for a particular job profile.
Trainee Job Specifications
Call Center Manager Job Description
HVAC Technician Job Description
IT Manager Job Description and Profile
Sales Career Descriptions
Retail Career Descriptions
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions
Marketing Career Descriptions