Project Manager Job Specification
A Project Manager’s main responsibilities are to chart the project development plan, decide on methodologies to develop the project plan, set up project development teams and ensure that the development process of the project in managed efficiently without budget cost overruns and stipulated time slippages. Theproject manager must identify efficient staff members and group them into team to develop the project. He must oversee the work of the team and must keep track of the development process.
Project Manager Specifications
- Knowledge of project management processes, principles, and techniques.
- Expertise in team management principles, techniques, and practices.
- Technically competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, project or any equivalent software packages.
- Reading skills and ability to analyze and understand technical procedures, and professional journals.
- Ability to compose business correspondence, reports, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to efficiently prepare and demonstrate information and answer to questions from clients and diverse customers.
- Must possess skill and persuasion to deal with others, both outside and inside of the department.
- Ability to promote an equitable, respectful and positive work environment.
- Must possess strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Should possess team coordination and time management skills, motivational and leadership qualities.
- Customer-service, decision-making ability and willingness to work overtime.
- Must conform to timelines, demands, and shifting priorities through problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Should react to project alterations and adjustments promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to operate in flexible times of change.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute them in a high-pressure environment.
- Adept at performing research into issues and products related to working project.
Transportation Job Specifications
HVAC Technician Job Description
Sales Career Descriptions
Retail Career Descriptions
Research Career Descriptions
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions
Marketing Career Descriptions
Manufacturing Career Descriptions