Account Supervisor Career Description
An account supervisor is one who oversees the key accounts of an organization. Various functions entail the job of an account supervisor. Prominent among them are managing customer accounts, making records of key accounts of the organization, presenting reports of accounts to the higher management, taking corrective actions to improve the standing of the organization. An account supervisor has many people working under him or her who can be accountant professionals, audit professionals, accounts clerks, etc. An account supervisor sets targets to achieve for each of these professionals and monitor their progress continuously. He is also responsible for working with various departments internal and external to the organization for better business sales and development.
Account Supervisor Job Career Description
- An account supervisor is continuously in touch with clients to understand their requirements and meet them.
- They also discuss key weaknesses and threats of the firm with the top management to find solutions and address them effectively.
- They are an interface to the media to handle questions on the business and supply chain partners.
- They are also the professionals linking the internal departments with external parties to provide strategic fit to the organization.
- They work tirelessly with the marketing department to form marketing strategies, communicate them to the employees to execute them effectively on the ground, and improve customer relationships by meeting their needs in a timely manner.
Account Supervisor Career Salary
Candidates who are trained to become account supervisors can find opportunities in public relations companies, advertising agencies, marketing – advertising – media management companies, customer services departments, and auto rental companies. Candidates with more than five years of experience are generally preferred for the post of an account supervisor. According to the National Salary Data, the annual compensation of an account supervisor ranges from $43,000 to $87,000 with the median salary being $60,000 per year.
Warehouse Operation Manager Career Description
Warehouse Coordinator Career Description
Warehouse Manager Career Description
Travel Consultant Career Description
Travel Agency Manager Career Description
Travel Coordinator Career Description
Transportation Supervisor Career Description
Transportation Engineer Career Description
Transportation Manager Career Description
HR Trainee Career Description
Sales Trainee Career Description
Marketing Trainee Career Description