A construction job specification is used by the interested candidate to apply for a deserving construction job position. Such a job specification includes required education level, experience in construction industry, and knowledge on sound construction policies along with the required job responsibilities. Project manager, architecture, foreman and construction workers are the some of the different construction job profiles which require diverse job specifications to guide the interested contestants properly. With the help of job specification, an employer and the job seeker face an easy recruitment procedure to serve the purpose. However, a construction job specification is drafted uniquely according to the different job profiles.
Types of construction job specifications:
- Construction manager job specification
- Construction estimator job specification
- Construction supervisor job specification
- Construction site engineer job specification, etc
Following mentioned steps must be considered for drafting an effective construction job specification:
- Stay focused on the targeted job title and the essential points should be mentioned in a construction job specification.
- Write the job title, summary of the designation along with a report to section in the concerned construction department.
- Mention about the required education level such as bachelor & masters in architecture, construction engineering and project planning along with the basic knowledge of construction material.
- Put the demand for the recommended experience of handling construction clients, excellent interpersonal & communication skills, ability to deal with the challenging construction issues, etc.
- Do not forget to mention, if any additional skill is required in a construction job profile.
Trainee Job Specifications
Call Center Manager Job Description
HVAC Technician Job Description
IT Manager Job Description and Profile
Sales Career Descriptions
Retail Career Descriptions
Research Career Descriptions
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions