A construction manager regulates the planning, directing and implementation of the construction procedures & policies to complete the construction projects. Scheduling of budget, providing facilities, maintenance of construction structures and overseeing the construction activities are some of the major job duties of a construction manager. A construction manager must pose effective interpersonal skills, organizing abilities and impressive estimating & evaluating skills to participate in the different construction projects. Therefore, a construction manager plays a vital role in conceptual development, managing construction standards as per client’s requirements and delivering the completed construction projects on time.
Construction manager job specifications:
- Good knowledge of all sort of construction projects, procedures and construction equipment & machinery, etc, to outline the effective construction development schemes.
- Coordinating with the construction supervisor, site manager and site architecture to understand their requirements and prepares a budget to make the arrangements for availing the essential material.
- Ability to select, appoint and inspect the contractors to meet the assigned deadlines of the construction work.
- Understanding the requirements of the labour & construction assistant and overseeing their hiring & firing procedures as depending upon their performances.
- Ensuing the safety standards and quality working equipment & tools to avoid accidents on the construction site.
- Arranging the drinking water supply, organizing for sufficient electricity and shelter nearby the site for the construction workers.
- Managing and approving the budget from the construction company for obtaining the required permits & licenses for the same.
- Looking after the internal disputes between the construction assistant, contractors and managers, etc.
- Meeting the immediate supervisors and managers to know more about their urgent requirements and requesting the construction company for supplying the compulsory material on time.
Warehouse Operations Manager Job Specification
Warehouse Coordinator Job Specification
Warehouse Manager Job Specification
Travel Consultant Job Specification
Travel Agency Manager Job Specification
Travel Coordinator Job Specification
Transportation Supervisor Job Specification
Transportation Engineer Job Specification
Transportation Manager Job Specification
HR Trainee Job Specification
Sales Trainee Job Specification
Marketing Trainee Job Specification