A HR job specification is drafted by the concerned department to invite the job applications from the deserving candidates. In the other words, a job specification is a great help for the interested contenders which results to comfortable recruitment process. It explains the required education level, knowledge of HR job responsibilities and needed experience of working in HR department. For example, HR advisor, HR specialist and HR Officer are some of the diverse job profiles which require uniquely designed HR job specifications to educate the candidates. Therefore, the content of a HR job specification varies according to the offered HR job position.
Types of HR job specifications:
- HR coordinator job specification
- HR consultant Job Specification
- HR assistant job specification
- HR manager job specification, etc
Following referred steps must be considered to prepare an effective HR job specification:
- Concentrate on the HR job position and choose the important attributes to be mentioned in a HR job specification.
- State the expected HR qualification such as a diploma, bachelor and masters in human resources management, business management or related fields.
- Point out the required experience in HR field along with the knowledge of documentation, application processing, recruitment procedure and practice of implementing management policies.
- Do mention if some other skills or qualifications are needed for a particular job profile.
Telecom Job Specifications
Call Center Manager Job Description
HVAC Technician Job Description
IT Manager Job Description and Profile
Sales Career Descriptions
Retail Career Descriptions
Research Career Descriptions
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions