A training and development manager is responsible for planning, developing & implementing & supervising training programs, functions to coordinate with the different departments for leading the guidance strategies and systematizes the required training material. Organizing the training & development schedules, designing the training modules and ensuring the desired training standards are some of the major job responsibilities of a training and development manager. A training and development manager should pose good communication skills, excellent organizing abilities and experience of identifying the training requirements. Hence, a training and development manager plays a vital role in educating the employees and contributes in the success of HR department.
Training and development manager job specifications:
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to communicate with the department and the management for putting a request for conducting the training programs by recognizing the core competencies.
- Experience of designing the career development positions and ensuring the training program standards for the success of development plans to value the precious time & money of the organization.
- Ability to prepare documentation of the return investments on the conducted training & development programs and coordinating with the accounts department for the same.
- Keeping day-to-day updates on the effective training tools and innovative development programs by reading the training journals, attending various meetings and workshops, etc.
- Conducting the analysis to get feedback & to judge the requirement of training programs in all departments.
- Experience of organizing the initial level training modules for the new appointments.
- Attending monthly meetings with the head of the departments and management to provide the required updates on the training strategies and campaigns, etc.
Warehouse Operations Manager Job Specification
Warehouse Coordinator Job Specification
Warehouse Manager Job Specification
Travel Consultant Job Specification
Travel Agency Manager Job Specification
Travel Coordinator Job Specification
Transportation Supervisor Job Specification
Transportation Engineer Job Specification
Transportation Manager Job Specification
HR Trainee Job Specification
Sales Trainee Job Specification
Marketing Trainee Job Specification