Insurance Agent Career Description
Insurance agents are primarily responsible for the business development of the insurance firms. They are given insurance sales targets according to their level of expertise and capability. They are always in the lookout for new clients. They maintain a database of prospective clients and pursue them. Candidates who want to become insurance agents should successfully pass the insurance tests and should possess the certificate to start working as insurance agents. They are given the initial training on development of the technical skills and soft skills that are needed to deliver the responsibilities of an insurance agent well. They undertake various selling tactics to acquire clients for life insurance, health insurance, general insurance, etc. They also accept insurance documents from the clients and send them to their supervisors for checking and approval.
Insurance Agent Job Career Description
- Insurance agents sell a variety of insurance products like life insurance, general insurance to insure property, materials, etc.
- They communicate the terms and conditions related to the insurance and make the clients aware of the documents needed for approving the claims.
- They maintain the database of their clients and monitor their acquisition on a time to time basis.
- Insurance agents communicate the policy terms to the policy holders like premium amount, dates of payments, and time period for the policy to hold good.
- The aim of the insurance agents to cover the customers from possible losses and ensure a carefree future.
Insurance Agent Career Salary
Candidates who are interested to become insurance agents can find innumerable opportunities in the field of insurance like commercial insurance, general insurance, and life insurance. There is no mandatory requirement of work experience but a relevant experience of working a insurance agent will be extremely valuable. According to the salary estimates by the National Salary data released by Pay Scale, the annual salary of an insurance agent is between $23,000 and $52,000 per year with the median salary being $36,000 per year.
Warehouse Operation Manager Career Description
Warehouse Coordinator Career Description
Warehouse Manager Career Description
Travel Consultant Career Description
Travel Agency Manager Career Description
Travel Coordinator Career Description
Transportation Supervisor Career Description
Transportation Engineer Career Description
Transportation Manager Career Description
HR Trainee Career Description
Sales Trainee Career Description
Marketing Trainee Career Description