Marketing Managers Job Specification
Marketing Managers play a crucial role in the promotion and success of an establishment. Marketing Manager’s main responsibility primarily involves planning and implementing of strategies for the promotion of the products or services of an organization. Applicants for this position require being well versed with marketing tools to execute innovative strategies to drive progress in the company.
Marketing Manager Specification
- Knowledge of methods and principles to show, promote, and sell products or services.
- Knowledge of management and administration principles involved in resource allocation, strategic planning, human resources modeling and so on.
- Knowledge of communication, media production, and dissemination method and techniques.
- Strong effectual communicator and highly developed teamwork skills.
- Ability to direct and manage the efforts of team’s diverse creative employees.
- Expert in social media and internet strategy with a proven record of accomplishment.
- Strong understanding of market and customer dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to supervise all promotional, marketing, and advertising activities.
- Ability to solve problems in a creative manner and demonstrate top integrity.
- Ability to maintain professional external and internal relationships that meet an organization’s core values.
- Ability to establish and maintain solid working team relationships.
- Must possess technical marketing skills, formal presentation skills, and judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good written as well as verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with advertising agencies.
- Ability to analyze market trend.
- Should have the ability to effectively manage time and the knowledge and coordinate work functions with other departments of the organization.
- Must have good interpersonal, leadership, motivational and research qualities
Travel Job Specifications
HVAC Technician Job Description
Sales Career Descriptions
Retail Career Descriptions
Research Career Descriptions
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions
Manufacturing Career Descriptions
Management Career Descriptions