Office Manager Career Description
An office manager has a general role to oversee the functioning of the firm from the administrative perspective. Some of the main functions that are included in the job responsibilities of an office manager are keeping a record of different types of transactions, maintain employee relations, providing well trained administrative staff, and executing the orders of the senior level managers. Candidates who want to be office managers should have a minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in any stream apart from a few years of work experience in the administrative department. An office manager should have good communication skills to communicate different policies and guidelines among the employees of the firm. He or she should also have general managerial skills like leading a team of people effectively, measuring their performance periodically, and achieving the goals of the department.
Office Manager Job Career Description
- An office manager is responsible for the delivery of superior performance of all the office and administrative related roles. He should present periodic reports of performance of the department to the top management.
- An office manager should be multitasking and possess good leadership skills.
- An office manager should provide all administrative facilities to the company like stationery, tools and equipments, etc.
- An office manager should be accountable for the administrative team performance and should tackle all concerns of the employees working in this department.
- The candidate should also know what skills are required in the team and train the employees appropriately.
Office Manager Career Salary
Candidates who want to become office manager can find opportunities in many sectors. Some of the popular sectors where there are frequent openings for the position of office manager are construction, software development, manufacturing and distribution, insurance, health care, etc. According to the salary estimates by Pay Scale and released via the publication of National Salary data on the website, the annual compensation of an office manager can range from $24,000 to $58,000 with the median salary being $42,000 per year approximately. Candidates are expected to have full time work experience of at least 4-5 years to become office managers.
Warehouse Operation Manager Career Description
Warehouse Coordinator Career Description
Warehouse Manager Career Description
Travel Consultant Career Description
Travel Agency Manager Career Description
Travel Coordinator Career Description
Transportation Supervisor Career Description
Transportation Engineer Career Description
Transportation Manager Career Description
HR Trainee Career Description
Sales Trainee Career Description
Marketing Trainee Career Description