School administrator Career Description
The main function of a school administrator is to take care of the administrative activities of the school. There are many administrative functions in a school like managing the official records, conducting admissions for students, collecting the fees from the students, directing the amount for the development activities of the school according to the orders of the top management of the school. They also need to process the payroll of the teaching staff and non-teaching staff of the school including workers. School administrators need to maintain records of student marks and appropriately reward them at the end of the year. Candidates who want to become school administrators should possess at least a graduation degree in any stream.
School administrator Job Career Description
- School administrators are responsible to oversee all the administrative activities of the school.
- They need to implement all the business policies of the school and coordinate all the departments of the school.
- They need to process the pay of the staff in the school and make their payments on time.
- School administrators should maintain a database of the students, collect their fees, and make necessary updates in the database.
- They should take orders from the school principal and take care of the development of the school. They should take care of the welfare of the students and the staff.
School administrator Career Salary
It is not very difficult to work as school administrator if one has a minimum qualification of a high school or graduation in any stream. Popular industries that recruit school administrators are education sector, schools, colleges, churches, universities, etc. The salary of a school administrator depends on the years of experience of the candidate. According to the estimates by National Salary data, the salary range of a school administrator is about $36,000 to $98,000 per year with the median compensation of about $68,000 per year.
Warehouse Operation Manager Career Description
Warehouse Coordinator Career Description
Warehouse Manager Career Description
Travel Consultant Career Description
Travel Agency Manager Career Description
Travel Coordinator Career Description
Transportation Supervisor Career Description
Transportation Engineer Career Description
Transportation Manager Career Description
HR Trainee Career Description
Sales Trainee Career Description
Marketing Trainee Career Description