Training and Development manager Career Description
Training and development initiatives of an organization are very important to equip candidates with all the right kind of skills to perform their roles and responsibilities well. They are also needed to make employees feel a part of the organization by making them inclusive and contributing to their personal skill development. A training and development manager performs the critical role of managing and scheduling all the training and developmental activities of an organization well to make the firm a learning organization and to rise the morale of all its employees. Candidates who want to become training and development managers should have a post graduation degree in human resources management with specialised knowledge in training and development.
Training and Development manager Job Career Description
- A training and development manager should design training materials by recruiting professionals in this field.
- They should also hire expert trainers should can deliver the training course materials to the batch of employees who need to equip themselves with the skills.
- The training and development manager should ensure that the trainings given to the employees are beneficial and they contribute to the productivity of the employees.
- The assessment of the training should also be undertaken by taking feedback from the employees who attended the training.
- The training and development manager should keep himself updated about the latest technologies in their field and develop training materials and staff to provide the necessary training to their employees in a timely manner.
Training and Development manager Career Salary
Candidates who want to become training and development managers will find tremendous opportunities in many kinds of firms like financial services, insurance and financial service firms, health care firms, software development firms, hotel and hospitality management companies, etc. Candidates who have at least 5-7 years of relevant experience are preferred. According to the salary estimates made by National Salary data and released by Pay Scale, the annual compensation of training and development manager lies between $43,000 and $112,000 and the median salary is around $75,000 per year.
Warehouse Operation Manager Career Description
Warehouse Coordinator Career Description
Warehouse Manager Career Description
Travel Consultant Career Description
Travel Agency Manager Career Description
Travel Coordinator Career Description
Transportation Supervisor Career Description
Transportation Engineer Career Description
Transportation Manager Career Description
HR Trainee Career Description
Sales Trainee Career Description
Marketing Trainee Career Description