HR Manager Career Description
An HR Manager is held responsible to take care of the human resources of a firm. In most service organizations, human resources are the most important assets of the organization. Therefore taking care of their issues and concerns is of prime importance. The HR managers of a firm undertake many HR strategies of an organization so that they comply with all the organizational policies, and their self esteem and confidence in the organization is maintained. HR managers have many functions. They need to recruit staff according to the job requirements of the organization. They should induct the suitable candidates and train them on the required skills. They should take up fair appraisal procedures in the organization and incentivise the high performing employees.
HR Manager Job Career Description
- One of the most critical functions of an organization is managing human resources. This key task is being performed by a human resources manager.
- This role is also one of the most neglected because firms till now have only concentrated on profitability and customer satisfaction.
- An HR manager should manage various HR activities of the firm like recruitment and selection, training and development, interviews, compensation and benefits, labour relations, etc.
- An HR manager should coordinate with the direct line managers of the employees can address all employee concerns.
- An HR Manager should provide necessary counselling for the employees if they face any personal or professional crisis and guide them in the right direction.
HR Manager Career Salary
Candidates with the right skills and education in Human Resource Management fill find no dearth of job opportunities. The popular industries that are always in the lookout for good HR managers include manufacturing and distribution companies, health care industries, retail firms, hotel and hospitality management firms, and Information technology services. According to the salary estimates by National Salary data released by pay Scale, the annual compensation of an HR Manager ranges from $35,000 to $89,000 per year. The median salary is approximately $60,000 per year.
Warehouse Operation Manager Career Description
Warehouse Coordinator Career Description
Warehouse Manager Career Description
Travel Consultant Career Description
Travel Agency Manager Career Description
Travel Coordinator Career Description
Transportation Supervisor Career Description
Transportation Engineer Career Description
Transportation Manager Career Description
HR Trainee Career Description
Sales Trainee Career Description
Marketing Trainee Career Description