Call centre supervisor Career Description
A Call centre supervisor oversees the activities of a call centre and ensures efficiency of the call centre department. Candidates who want to become call centre supervisors should have good communication and managerial skills. They are responsible to improve the performance of the team by analysing the skills and resources and directly them to the right usage. They supervise the daily functioning of the call centre team. They also provide the necessary training to the call centre personnel to make them adept at handling their jobs responsibly. They also give a patient hearing to all concerns of employees and management and work towards resolving them.
Call centre supervisor Job Career Description
- A Call centre supervisor manages various call centre departments and improves their functioning and productivity.
- Any conflicts or hurdles that come in the way of improving the effective functioning of the call centre team is handled by a call centre supervisor.
- They appraise the performance of the call centre executives and telephone operators.
- Call centre supervisors also provide the necessary monitoring, training, and coaching to the workers so that they become skilled enough for handling their responsibilities well.
- They also sometimes handle critical calls from clients and give guidance to the lower level employees.
- They also periodically take the performance appraisal of the whole call centre team to measure number of clients handled, customer complaints resolved etc.
Call centre supervisor Career Salary
Candidates who are trained to become call centre supervisors can find employment opportunities throughout the year. Popular industries where call centre supervisors are always in demand include call centre or BPO firms, insurance sector, telecom sector, cable and broadband providers, financial services firms, etc. According to the estimates by National Salary data after thorough extensive research conducted by Pay Scale, the annual compensation of a call centre supervisor ranges from $28,000 to $57,000 with the median salary being $40,000.
Warehouse Operation Manager Career Description
Warehouse Coordinator Career Description
Warehouse Manager Career Description
Travel Consultant Career Description
Travel Agency Manager Career Description
Travel Coordinator Career Description
Transportation Supervisor Career Description
Transportation Engineer Career Description
Transportation Manager Career Description
HR Trainee Career Description
Sales Trainee Career Description
Marketing Trainee Career Description