Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Teacher Career Description
As the name suggests, a Criminal Justice and Law enforcement teacher is mainly employed in educations institutions in the field of law to deliver lectures and provide education on the legal acts of the country, criminal justice laws, values and objectives of the legislative system in the country, and importance of law enforcement. Candidates who want to become Criminal Justice and Law enforcement teacher should necessarily pursue education in the field of law and criminal justice and gain relevant hands on experience by working in this industry for at least a couple of years. They help students to understand law, legal acts, and their applicability so that they are equipped with practical skills at handling the legal cases. Most of them also undertake a case study approach in teaching this subject.
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Teacher Job Career Description
- A Criminal Justice and Law enforcement teacher is one who provides education in the field of law, criminal justice, and its enforcement.
- They develop the syllabus for the subjects by mutual consultation with the management of the college or university and the students.
- They provide course materials to the students and also conduct a review of the students’ performance.
- Most of the Criminal Justice and Law enforcement teachers are employed in the secondary or undergraduate level.
- They also conduct trainings and seminars and teach through the case study approach for better explaining the concepts to the students.
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Teacher Career Salary
Candidates who wish to pursue their career as Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement teacher can find opportunities in the education sector, criminal offices, secure correctional facilities, technical law colleges, and law enforcement agencies. Candidates are expected to have at least 4-5 years of experience in this field. Pay Scale can come out with salary estimates through the release of the National Salary data. This projects the annual salary of a Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement teacher to be between $27,000 and $66,000 with the average salary being $45,000 per year approximately.
Warehouse Operation Manager Career Description
Warehouse Coordinator Career Description
Warehouse Manager Career Description
Travel Consultant Career Description
Travel Agency Manager Career Description
Travel Coordinator Career Description
Transportation Supervisor Career Description
Transportation Engineer Career Description
Transportation Manager Career Description
HR Trainee Career Description
Sales Trainee Career Description
Marketing Trainee Career Description