Financial associate job profile and description
A financial associate assists the financial department in preparation of balance sheets, bookkeeping and all other financial matters. He assists in the process of decision making. It is a responsible position since a financial associate deals with clients and solves their company related financial problems. The financial associate performs multiple functions in an organization. A financial associate needs an experience of 0 to 3 years after graduation in order to get a good well-paying job.
Financial associate duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities involved in the job of a financial associate are given below.
- Assisting the financial department in making decisions regarding mergers and takeovers and negotiating financial matters
- Interpreting financial reports of the company and helping in financial forecasts
- Assists in the formulation of investment strategies
- Analyze financial terms and conditions during deals
- Analyze financial situation of the company
- Assists in formulating financial strategies
- Oversees invoices, financial bills and statements
- Responsible for active client-business interface
- Providing financial assistant to customers on phone and mails
- Fulfilling all the financial requirements of customers
Financial associate skills and specification
The skills and specifications required to build a successful financial associate career are mentioned below.
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to spot minor miscalculations in the financial report
- Well versed with financial concepts
- Profit and result oriented planning ability
- Creativity and innovation in preparing financial reports
- An alert mind
Financial associate education and qualifications
The educational qualifications required by a financial associate are listed below.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting
- Undergraduate diploma or degree in business administration, mathematics, statistics and accounting
- Knowledge in law and legal matters
Financial associate salary
The salary of a financial associate increases with every year of experience. The median annual salary of a financial associate is $57,694. The salary ranges between $50,000 to $71,103.
VP-Securities and Investment Management Job Description
Money Market Manager Job Description
Mortgage Accounts Manager Job Description
VP – Corporate Loan Accounts Job Description
Treasury Professional Job Description
Staff Accountant Job Description
Investment Operations Manager Job Description
Financial Planner Job Description
Financial Assistant Job Description
Certified Financial Planner Job Description
Asset Disposal Manager Job Description
Estate Planning Director Job Description