A media job specification covers the vast criteria of a particular media job to assist the interested contenders to apply for a media job vacancy. A media job specification is based on the needed experience of working in a media house, required talent to handle the offered media job responsibilities along with the essential skills. A candidate can evaluate his candidature comparing it with the drafted media job specification. However, a media job specification differs according to the different media job positions.
Types of media job specifications:
- Media planner job specification
- Media analyst job specification
- Journalism job specification
- Media director job specification, etc
Following referred steps play a vital role in drafting an impressive media job specification:
- Evaluate the needed points which should be mentioned to draft a creative media job specification as per the available vacancy.
- State the compulsory media experience such as directing effective ad programs, knowledge of operating & working on innovative media devices & software, understanding of campaigns, familiarity with analytical models, etc.
- Point out the needed skills such as effective communication & interpersonal skills, team spirit attitude, leadership abilities, analytical and creative bent of mind and others.
- Do mention if any special skills are needed for a particular job profile.
Trainee Job Specifications
Call Center Manager Job Description
HVAC Technician Job Description
IT Manager Job Description and Profile
Sales Career Descriptions
Retail Career Descriptions
Research Career Descriptions
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Marketing Career Descriptions