Sales Promotions Manager Job Profile and Description
The art of selling require the support of product or brand promotions in the form advertisements and sales promos for which the Sales Promotions Manager is responsible in designing, developing and implementing at the sales floor level.
Sales Promotion Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the advertising and brand managers to ensure that sales promotions programs and campaigns are consistent with the corporate and brand market image being nurtured.
- Work closely with store floor sales managers to achieve maximum effort in any sale promotions activity.
- Marshall sales clerks and agents in the implementation of any sales promotion tour or city wide campaign.
- Design and develop the seasonal promotions campaign for presentation and approval of senior management and colleagues in the advertising and brand management level.
- Secure clearance from and cooperation of state and local officials for any city-wide public participation of sales promotions campaigns.
- Ensure that sales promotions campaigns are within approved budgets.
Sales Promotions Manager Skills and Specification
- Must have creativity and drive in implementing sales promotion campaigns an programs.
- Must have excellent organization and managerial skills with willingness to work beyond regular work hours and under pressure.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Sales Promotions Manager Education and Qualification
- A BS degree in commerce, advertising, business administration, economics or related field is basic.
- A master’s degree in business administration or management is an advantage
- 6-10 years of experience in marketing and sales function with the last 3-5 years in a supervisory position is an advantage.
Sales Promotions Manager Job Salary
The annual salary of a Sales Promotions Manager varies with the nature and size of the business, the industry where it operates and the holder’s qualification. In general, minus the overriding sales commissions, perks and bonuses, the poison can earn in the range between $28,000 and $49,000 annually,.
College Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Export Sales Manager Job Description
Franchise Sales Manager Job Description
Packaging Sales Manager Job Description
Food Packaging Manager Job Description
Sales Professional Job Description
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Jewelry Sales Job Description
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
Car Salesman Job Description
Supermarket Sales Job Description