Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Job Profile and Description
Private secondary or high schools are operated much like any business concern. They employ a team of Secondary Education Sales Account Executive who are tasked with selling the educational services of the school either online in websites or conventional sales channels. The work brings them to elementary schools and villages to promote the school they serve and why they should be patronized over others. The same promotional strategy is done sin their website, providing discounts for enrolled outside of the peak season months before the start of the school year.
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to market inquiries generated from the school’s online commercial presence and give them a telesales call to close their commitment on the enrollment of their child in the school.
- Send promotional materials to elementary schools, prospective clients in villages and communities within a specified radius from the school by mail or email, then make a follow up through phone calls.
- Win elementary school principals to give them time to make sales talk and presentation to graduating class.
- Provide regular reports to the Sales Manager on anticipated enrollment volumes and projected sales.
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Skills and Specifications
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills as well as social, persuasive interpersonal skills
- Must have thorough knowledge about the school facilities, teaching methods and teacher credentials or have ready access to this when asked by prospective clients.
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Education and Qualifications
- A BS degree in marketing course is basic
- 2-3 years of experience in sales operations in the service sector is an advantage.
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Head Salary
The average annual salary for a Secondary Education Sales Account Executive varies wildly among secondary schools, state and the executive’s qualification. Typical annual salary range without sales commissions is from $28,000 to $40,000 excluding sales commissions.
College Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Export Sales Manager Job Description
Franchise Sales Manager Job Description
Packaging Sales Manager Job Description
Food Packaging Manager Job Description
Sales Promotions Manager Job Description
Sales Professional Job Description
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Jewelry Sales Job Description
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
Car Salesman Job Description
Supermarket Sales Job Description