The common growth in wide-range of industries has a great impact on the requirement of office and administrative personnel. Every organization needs timely and effectual administrative and office support to operate expeditiously. Professionals of office personnel perform basic administrative and clerical duties to increase the overall productivity and efficiency of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- An office boy serve beverages to the guests or staff, handles electronic files and papers, and greets visitors.
- An office clerk answers customer’s feedback, enters information in the computer, segregates some files and papers, and scans the documents.
- A personal assistant performs and coordinates the administrative activities of the office and stores, retrieves, and integrates data.
- A receptionist answers telephone, directs, screens calls, takes and relays messages.
- A secretary performs word processing tasks and maintains records or proceedings on computer spreadsheets.
- A front office executive receives customers, clients or any visitor who comes to the organization in an elegant way and directs them properly.
- A front office trainee attends the customers, clients and helps them to be at ease and comfort when they visit the organization.
- A back office executive maintains the account details, performs administrative tasks, security services, works of human resources department and all other support services.
- A back office trainee provides assistance in administrative, technical back-end related support services.
- An office manager organizes and coordinates office procedures, operations, and resources to make easy organizational efficiency and effectualness.
- An operations manager of back office develops and maintains fundamental operational procedures and systems.
Skills and Specification
- Knowledge of accounting, administrative and data management procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of clerical procedures and practices.
- Basic computer operating knowledge.
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation.
- Good reasoning and risk identification skills.
- Discretion, good judgment ability, adaptable and versatile professionals.
Education and Qualification
- High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution.
Office Maintenance Job Description
Office Attendant Job Description
Medical Office Job Description
Front Office Hotel Job Description
Cash Office Job Description
Business Office Supervisor Job Description
Assistant Office Manager Job Description
General Office Manager Job Description
Office Assistant Supervising Job Description
Grading Inspector Job Description
Crime Analyst Job Description
Child Support Investigating Officer Job Description