Operations Manager of Back Office Job Profile and Description
The Operations Manager of Back Office is a highly specialized position with plethora of duties and responsibilities. He is responsible to develop and maintain fundamental operational procedures and systems including overall management of operations team and office. He has to ensure the effectiveness of organization by implementing the organizational strategies and providing leadership. The operations of back office of the organization generally include administration and security support, Human resource support, and IT support system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining records of specific details relating to the customer complaints, inquiries, feedbacks, customer transactions and interactions.
- Handling the administration work in an efficient manner.
- Designing, implementing and handling the organization’s operations architecture.
- Coordinating with various departments of an organization.
- Administering, managing and handling the development or manufacturing of the services or products provided by the organization.
- Managing and increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of support Services offered by HR, Finance, IT, through communication and coordination between business functions and support.
- Developing and maintaining annual budget or other reports with the department general manager.
- Managing and improving the operational processes, policies, and systems in support of the organization’s mission.
- Supervising overall financial and operational management, systems, controls and planning with the department general manager.
- Contributing to long and short-term organizational planning which includes, initiatives geared for operational excellence.
- Performing on-going thorough analysis of sales, promotion performance data and sales agreement.
- Keeping record of all necessary details related to the organization like the organization’s purchase and sales transactions, reports and invoices, receipts etc.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge about current market scenario.
- Good reasoning and risk identification skills.
- Leadership quality and organizational awareness.
- Decision-making ability and computer knowledge.
- Innovative and strategic agility.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, commerce, arts, or any related from a reputed institution.
- Diploma from any certified college.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration would be an advantage.
Office Maintenance Job Description
Office Attendant Job Description
Medical Office Job Description
Front Office Hotel Job Description
Cash Office Job Description
Business Office Supervisor Job Description
Assistant Office Manager Job Description
General Office Manager Job Description
Office Assistant Supervising Job Description
Grading Inspector Job Description
Crime Analyst Job Description
Child Support Investigating Officer Job Description