Personal sales job profile and description
Working as a personal sales representative requires exceptional communication skills. This is a role where you will be closely interacting with members of the public. It is imperative that you have the knowledge to deliver changes in the sales figures. You also need to be professional in the way that you communicate with customers. The role can be described as being quiet demanding. However it is also quite rewarding for good employees.
Personal sales duties and responsibilities
As a personal sales representative, your duties will include the following items:
- You will need to oversee personal sales meetings.
- The successful candidate is supposed to follow up on customer inquiries.
- You will need to liaise with other departments and external partners on sales related matters.
- You will provide a personal sales service to major client groups.
Personal sales skills and specifications
The specifications and skills that are associated with the role of personal sales representative include:
- You have to have sales acumen to start off with.
- It is important that you possess good communication skills.
- You have to be organized in order to meet the required deadlines.
- You must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- You should be able to work as a member of a team
Personal sales education and qualification
A degree in business administration might be useful. It is important that the personal sales representative has a marketing qualification. A general education is a minimum entry level although there are companies that will simply look at your level of experience.
Personal sales salary
The salary for a personal sales representative starts at about $75,000 and you can command $200,000 for very large clients. The job is very dynamic and you can request payment terms which are linked to your performance.
College Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Export Sales Manager Job Description
Franchise Sales Manager Job Description
Packaging Sales Manager Job Description
Food Packaging Manager Job Description
Sales Promotions Manager Job Description
Sales Professional Job Description
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Jewelry Sales Job Description
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
Car Salesman Job Description