Office sales job profile and description
The role of an office sales representative requires exceptional organizational acumen. You will be dealing with large scale clients that are interested in a niche product. Therefore you need to take the time to study about the product that you intend to sell. This knowledge can be found in the role or you could bring substantial experience to it. The job can be interesting if you dedicate yourself to it.
Office sales duties and responsibilities
Some of the responsibilities associated with the role of an office sales representative are listed below:
- You will need to contact clients on a regular basis in order to set up sales meetings.
- You are required to provide senior managers with reports concerning your performance in terms of sales.
- You might be given some supervisory roles over a small team of assistants.
Office sales skills and specifications
The specifications for the job of an office sales representative include the following items:
- You will need to be able to sell office items.
- You need to be a professional communicator.
- It is imperative that you are prepared to work with minimal supervision.
- The role requires that you work as part of a team.
Office sales education and qualification
The role of an office sales representative might require a marketing qualification. Diploma and degree holders are welcome. It might be important that you get a qualification that is related to the industry.
Office sales salary
As you grow into the role of an office sales representative, your salary and benefits will increase. You can expect an average range of $70,000 to $120,000 depending on the size of contracts that you are dealing with. You will be expected to bring innovation and dynamism to the role. Therefore stagnant business practices will not improve your wages.
College Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Export Sales Manager Job Description
Franchise Sales Manager Job Description
Packaging Sales Manager Job Description
Food Packaging Manager Job Description
Sales Promotions Manager Job Description
Sales Professional Job Description
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Jewelry Sales Job Description
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
Car Salesman Job Description