Produce Clerk Job Profile and Description
A Produce Clerk is responsible for smoothly conducting a plethora of activities in a store. However, this job is for an entry level fresher, the position is of great responsibility and accountability. An applicant is inducted into a company for this position after the successful completion of an on the job training activity and is typically required to report into a manager for all duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining inventory records of the goods and supplies of the store.
- Keeping track of all the sold produce and placing purchase orders accordingly.Ensuring that the quality of the produce complies with the company standards.
- Following and completing all tasks assigned by the manager.
- Reporting any damage loss or discrepancy in the produce of the store.
- Maintaining cleanliness and standards of the work area.
- Ensuring proper storage and stacking of all the produce and supplies.
- Checking invoices and verifying the produces accordingly.
- Coordinating work with other departments of the organization.
Skills and Specifications
- Should possess good written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Should have good analytical and calculative abilities and basic book keeping knowledge.
- Should have good time management skills and the ability to efficiently complete all assigned tasks.
- Should possess the ability of working in a team.
Education and Qualifications
- High school degree, diploma holder or a GED equivalent qualification from a certified college.
- Bachelor’s or an associate’s degree in retailing, merchandise management, warehousing or any other related field of study, with 2 to 3 years experience as a clerk is an added advantage.
College Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Export Sales Manager Job Description
Franchise Sales Manager Job Description
Packaging Sales Manager Job Description
Food Packaging Manager Job Description
Sales Promotions Manager Job Description
Sales Professional Job Description
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Jewelry Sales Job Description
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
Car Salesman Job Description