Personal Shopper Job Profile and Description
The job of a Personal Shopper is challenging and requires a great deal of competency and understanding. Generally, large retail and departmental stores employ personal shoppers but are also employed by individuals to assist them with their purchases. An individual for a job of this genre ought to be well versed with the market trends and fads to be able to cater to the requirements of clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding the specific needs and requirements of clients.
- Giving suggestions and recommendations to customers for making purchases.
- Taking telephonic orders of the clients and catering to their requirements accordingly.
- Evaluating the market and fashion trends and studying the purchase patterns of the store.
- Keeping a track of all the purchased goods of the store.
- Assist the purchase department in placing orders for the store.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the quality and standards of the goods displayed in the store.
- Coordinating works with fellow workers and meeting all assigned targets.
Skills and Specifications
- Should possess good written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Should have good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with customers and convince them to make a purchase.
- Should have good time management skills and the ability to meet all assigned targets.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or an associate’s degree in retailing, merchandise management, warehousing or any other related field of study from an accredited institution.
- Post Graduate degree or diploma in sales and marketing, merchandising, retailing or any related field, with 2 – 3 years experience as a personal shopper.
College Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Export Sales Manager Job Description
Franchise Sales Manager Job Description
Packaging Sales Manager Job Description
Food Packaging Manager Job Description
Sales Promotions Manager Job Description
Sales Professional Job Description
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Jewelry Sales Job Description
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
Car Salesman Job Description