Medical Office Manager has the responsibility of managing, administering and overseeing the functions and work of medical clinics and hospitals. The job of medical office manager is to take care of the business aspects of a medical center, and work in coordination with the medical officers and other employees of the medical center. They must also look into the requirements of the medical equipments and must decide intelligently in ordering the medical equipments for the medical center.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administering the business activities and other related works of the medical center.
- Monitoring and overseeing the non-medical related operations of the medical center.
- Tracking the requirement details about the medical equipments and other essential medical commodities as well as other necessary things needed for the center.
- Deciding on the ordering of the best medical equipments from reputed and highly reliable equipment providers.
- Scheduling the work charts and timings of the medical physicians.
- Maintaining and analyzing the financial records and statements of the medical center.
- Maintaining and supervising the cleanliness, aesthetics, hygiene of the interiors of the medical center, including managing the support staff.
- Coordinating the appointments and consultations of the patients with the medical doctors.
- Managing the billing related works in the medical center, which also involves even dealing with insurance companies in regard with the claim for the patients.
- Managing the coordination between different sections of the medical center as well as the employees of the medical center.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of basic management and business skills.
- Strong skills of administration.
- Effective time management skills.
- Must possess basic information on medicine.
- Good presentation and communication skills are necessary.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject with certifications in administration or relevant field.
- Experience in the field of office administration is an advantage.
Office Maintenance Job Description
Office Attendant Job Description
Medical Office Job Description
Front Office Hotel Job Description
Cash Office Job Description
Business Office Supervisor Job Description
Assistant Office Manager Job Description
General Office Manager Job Description
Office Assistant Supervising Job Description
Grading Inspector Job Description
Crime Analyst Job Description
Child Support Investigating Officer Job Description